Ideal Sites and Materials for Creating Accent Walls
An accent wall has a unique design from the rest of the walls in a room. By using different color and materials you create accent walls.
Ideal sites for creating accent walls
2. Shelving area
3. Dinning room
4. The bed head in the bedroom
Materials for creating accent walls
1. Paint. This is one of the most commonly used ways of creating an accent wall. You may opt to use a color brighter or darker than the rest of the room
2. Wood. You may choose using wood panels for your accent wall.
3. Fabric. Draperies as a wall finish fit in for a rented house where you can’t interfere with the wall finishing.
4. Stone. A stone finish is best suited for the living or dining room.
5. Wallpapers. They come in different colors and styles offering a rich menu to choose from.